Main purpose of the job.
- Tack and weld steel structures suitable for painting and final assembly as per engineering drawing.
- Ensure quality standard is achieved
- Ensure Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are abided by at all times.
Key duties and responsibilities.
- Tacking of steel assemblies to produce a structure suitable for welding
- Welding out of pre-tacked steel assemblies
- Pre-assembling a number of steel assemblies to ensure correct fit in final assembly
- Operating fork truck
The above job description is not exhaustive and is not intended to give a definitive list of all duties and responsibilities. It is a guideline within which the individual job holder works. It is not intended to be rigid or inflexible. There will be additional duties and responsibilities in accordance with the job role.
Essential Criteria, Experience and Skills
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
Desirable Criteria, Experience and Skills.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or above
- Have the ability to read, understand and work from engineering drawings.
- Possess a Coded Welding Qualification
- Experience of operating a forklift
- Experience of operating a gantry crane
Please complete an application form or forward your CV to email@example.com