Telestack are now offering an excellent Student placement opportunity for an individual to join us as a Manufacturing Quality Engineer. If successful you will be based out of our Omagh facility.
- Planning and performing effective Inspection activities within the business, in both fabrication and high-end assembly.
- Assist in the development of Quality test plans and processes.
- Document and develop manufacturing processes and procedures to support best practices across our product range.
- Drive Continuous Improvement activities throughout the value chain (including the supply chain) using appropriate Lean Manufacturing and Quality tools.
- Active Team Member providing close collaboration with Production, Engineering and
- Purchasing Departments to focus on continuous improvement.
- Active Member of the ISO 9001 team, including the development of internal manufacturing and quality procedures as required.
- Work with our After Sales team to implement appropriate Corrective Action Plans for any field issues.
Experience and skills
The successful candidate;
- Must be data driven and process oriented.
- Have good communication skills, and ability to lead a cross functional team for driving improvements.
- Excellent computer skills are required, especially Excel and data based tools, and knowledge of CAD software (Solid work) will be a distinct advantage.
- Have a strong technical background, an emphasis on general fabrication (welding), and assembly (fitting) is required.
- Must have a proven track record of problem solving within a manufacturing environment.
Apply by forwarding your CV to email@example.com. For any further information please contact our HR Manager on 028 82251100.
Closing Date for applications is 17th December 2021
Telestack Limited is an equal opportunities employer who is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity among our workforce.