Check out our latest video below in our Learning from the Leaders Series- Introducing the Tracked HF24 Hopper Feeder from Telestack which is designed and manufactured to complete mining specifications. This 3,000tph heavy-duty unit is proving particularly valuable in the stockyard management of specifically iron, copper, gold, coal or bauxite ores.
- Reduces the operating cost as well as demonstrating significant improvements to site safety due to reduced loading shovel movements.
- The 24m³ (32yds³) (c/w 70° tapers) Hardox lined hopper and 800kn 1400mm apron chain belt feeder ensure that this unit is designed to offer integral strength and stability and can keep up with the demands of any busy and multi-purpose operation.
- Structure Compliant to Australian AS 4324.1 standards.
- The HF24 has a 20m boom and can easily manage a maximum lump feed size of up to 150mm (6”).
- The unit has the ability to be fed easily by a CAT 992/994 or Komatsu 800/900..
- It can be easily transported in 4 x containers or RORO.
Read more on our Hopper Feeder Range >>>> Match the Load.