The All-Wheel Travel functionality offers unrivalled mobility, flexibility and ease of use making this feature one of the most exciting developments in the bulk material handling industry in recent years.
The All-Wheel Travel functionality offers unrivalled mobility, flexibility and ease of use making this feature one of the most exciting developments in the bulk handling industry in recent years.
With the ability to literally turn 360º with ease, speed and accuracy, the All-Wheel Travel gives a complete range of steering modes to meet restrictive quayside conditions whilst giving the Operator the fastest Hatch to Hatch change in the market. The innovative technology opens a range of options to the Operator unrivalled in the industry and only enhances the versatility function of any Telestack unit allowing it to be used in all parts of the logistics chain (Shiploading/ Stacking). With the ability to translate this technology across the entire Telestack range, the All-Wheel Travel promises to change the nature of moving any type of bulk material.
▪ All-Wheel Travel functionality to enable full range of mobility options
▪ Galvanised Dust covers full length of outer conveyor
▪ Canvas Retractable Telescopic Dust cover on Inner Conveyor
▪ Side wind plates on inner conveyor
▪ Fully Enclosed hood at transfer point from outer to inner
▪ 8.5m Telescopic Cascade chute on discharge complete with wiring to control panel
▪ Dust extraction system on feed-in and transfer points
▪ Integrated compressor for dust extraction in under carriage
▪ Radio remote control to enable enhanced functionality with ease, speed and accuracy
The installation of an innovative and custom design shiploading system for Maersk at Port of Salalah in Oman. The commissioning consists of two shiploading systems, each suite comprises of a TB60 All Wheel Travel Shiploader fed by a Titan dual-feed All Wheel Travel 800-6 Bulk Reception Feeder.